Traveling Alone? Book the Cruisin' Solo Program!
The Cruisin' Solo program allows you to book a single spot in a cabin and have the Travel Team assign the remaining spots to other solo passengers. Therefore, you will only be responsible for the per person rate for the cabin (plus fees) for yourself.
Things to Know:
- Your cabinmates will be random and of the same gender.
- There are absolutely no co-ed cabins allowed in this program.
- As others book into the same cabin as you, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Crusin' Solo is limited to certain cabins categories and is not available in all cabins.
- You can't purchase Crusin' Solo online or during the Pre-sale.
- You must contact the Travel Team to book a spot in this program.
Reach out to your cabinmates before we set sail!We suggest reaching out to your cabinmates before meeting up on the boat! In your confirmation emails, you will see the name and email address of those in your cabin.
What if I want my own cabin?
If you prefer to have a cabin all to yourself, you will need to purchase a double occupancy cabin and only list your name as the guest in the cabin. Unfortunately, there is not a discounted rate for having only one in a cabin. However, we can waive the $215 port fee for the other passenger in the cabin. Please contact the Travel Team once booked to get this set up.